Glad to be on here from Indiana!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vgonzalez0109

Hi! My name is Victor, I am a Master Mason (Noblesville Lodge #57) and I retired from the Army as a tanker after 22 years of service (7 years in the Navy and 15 years in the Army). I have been turning pens for a few months now but want to get a bit more serious with it while still having fun. I have been thinking of getting into resins and blank making. I hope to gain knowledge and get some honest feedback on what I make as well as improving my technique. I don't want to give the craft a bad name so I want to soak as much knowledge as possible. I mainly make items for friends and family (at cost most of the time lol) because I enjoy making them. Hope to hear from you all and learn. Be blessed and be safe!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Hi Victor! Welcome to IAP. Thanks for your military service. I'm down between Beech Grove and Southport.
You will receive everything you're looking for and more on this forum.

MRDucks2

Welcome aboard, Victor. I am in Washington, Indiana having moved from Franklin a year ago. If you haven't found them yet, look up WoodTurningz as they are your neighbor and have local counter sales in addition to their website.

Fuzzy63

Hi Victor, Thanks for your service. Check out WoodTurningz. There located right there in Noblesville, also you can check out Wood Craft at 86 st. in Indy. Both good places.
Gary

vgonzalez0109

Welcome aboard, Victor. I am in Washington, Indiana having moved from Franklin a year ago. If you haven't found them yet, look up WoodTurningz as they are your neighbor and have local counter sales in addition to their website.
I love Woodturningz!! They are about 5 minutes from my house (I live in Noblesville). Pat always gives me great advice and I spoke to him for months before purchasing my lathe so bless his patience.

vgonzalez0109

Hi Victor, Thanks for your service. Check out WoodTurningz. There located right there in Noblesville, also you can check out Wood Craft at 86 st. in Indy. Both good places.
Gary
Thank you. I also check out Rockler when in a pinch and can't get to Woodturningz during the week days. Although 90% of their pen blanks are from Woodturningz.

Top Bottom