Giving Back to a Great Cause

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jontello

2020 Together we give back.jpg

We Launched TESORI mid Nov 2020 and had a great rest of the year in sales. The reason we make pens is to make an impact. Here is a brief description of what we were able to accomplish last year through something as simple as a pen! Thank you IAP for your support all these years. You had an impact in this as well. This is the platform where I was pushed and learned much of what I know. If not for you (IAP) I don't know if we would have been able to accomplish this last year.

Together we gave back almost 5,000€ during 2020 to efforts that empower the transformation of lives! Tesori is committed to crafting extraordinary pens to be treasured for a lifetime but we do it so that survivors of exploitation can rebuild their lives and overcome.

In 2020, 25% of every pen sale was donated to our trusted partners which meant 2,617€ was invested in their work to empower survivors of sex trafficking to rebuild their lives. Additionally, we directly invested 2,304€ in the lives of artisans, survivors of sex trafficking who we employed to hand sew the beautiful pouches that come with each Tesori pen.

So THANK YOU to each one of you who collected a Tesori pen. We trust that it is a favorite writing instrument in your collection, and we celebrate the way that it has been instrumental in helping survivors to write new life stories!

Top Bottom