GISI style ball point

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from socdad

socdad

Just got around to turning this GISI style ball point … blank made by James Smith (Racer3770). I believe he purchased the mold from Fred Wissen (PTownSubbie).

GISI.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
As much as I love segmenting, often times I see very minor misalignments with the Gisi Style. (As well as with many of my designs - to be fairly critical).

But the molds that Fred is making I think are great! The joints are all aligned, and I do admire the finished works.

Wonderful color combination.

Thanks for sharing.

Skeleton2014

Looks like a perfect match for Seahawks colors! Can you or Racer3770 PM me if interested in selling some of these? I'd love to do a deal of some sort. I'd attempt it myself but all of our belongings accumulated over the past 28 years are packed up in storage in anticipation of listing our home by October 1 and selling before winter and the holidays set in. This means my shop and all tools as well as my office and photo equipment are unavailable til next spring or whenever we find someplace to live. But, like I said, definitely interested in these colors. The only decent Seahawks blanks I've seen have been through our local Woodcraft. They're inlace acrylester, which I don't have issues turning. The problem is availability and when they are in stock, price has jumped to $15.99 per blank.
Go Hawks!
Jeff
Skeleton2014

Just got around to turning this GISI style ball point … blank made by James Smith (Racer3770). I believe he purchased the mold from Fred Wissen (PTownSubbie).

View attachment 179509

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 145
Top Bottom