Giant TM Zeta Pine Cone Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Druthman

Druthman

3CAC5EC5-F17A-458B-8FD1-76E4337E0A16.jpeg

Hi, greetings from Cornwall, UK. Being a engineer and keen pen turner I decided to have a go at a 3x scale version of a popular pen called the TM Zeta. It was a challenge but I'm very pleased with the final result. It's a beast of a pen weighing in at 630 grams and just over 40 cms in length. All of the pen components are made from aluminium either being turned on my lathe or hand finished to the required shape (the clip took an age). It does write but, boy is it a handful. It's pictured here with a couple of my pine cone pens, hope you like it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

You gotta be kidding !! .... You scaled up a TM Zeta by a factor of 3 ??? . Sheesh !! . What ya gonna do with THAT ? . Hang it at the front door ?
Did you make a 3X refill also ? . And the spring ?

Anyway, .... I take my hat of to you .... you have done a fine job .... especially with the clip !!!

Druthman

You gotta be kidding !! .... You scaled up a TM Zeta by a factor of 3 ??? . Sheesh !! . What ya gonna do with THAT ? . Hang it at the front door ?
Did you make a 3X refill also ? . And the spring ?

Anyway, .... I take my hat of to you .... you have done a fine job .... especially with the clip !!!
Thanks, the clip did take an age to fettle to shape.

PBorowick

That is just ridiculous...........But in such great way!!!
Those are the kind of projects that will make your booth stand out in a crowd!

That is amazing workmanship, definitely something you should be proud of.

Top Bottom