Getting a little better

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from floatslow

floatslow

I'm really happy how this pen turned out. I had to make the section twice. But am very pleased with how the clip integration turned out. Diamond Cast blank, JOWO #6 Nib (Franklin Christoph EF flex installed) M13T cap threads, and it is postable.
image-jpg.353668

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    433.6 KB · Views: 339
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hooked

Very nice. The clip integration looks great! I am trying to work on a stepless and cap design is baffling me to keep the cap thin. How do you add a stop inside the cap while keeping the cap looking nice and slim?

floatslow

Very nice. The clip integration looks great! I am trying to work on a stepless and cap design is baffling me to keep the cap thin. How do you add a stop inside the cap while keeping the cap looking nice and slim?
On this particular one, I suppose the trick was an optical illusion by way of the chamfered end at the opening. I did forgoe the 36/64" thread relief cut at the end, with a 12.2mm ID I suppose I ended up with adequate wall thickness. Now I'm curious, I'll measure it next time it is in hand.

Please do share what you are able to when you figure out your going to do yours

floatslow

On this particular one, I suppose the trick was an optical illusion by way of the chamfered end at the opening. I did forgoe the 36/64" thread relief cut at the end, with a 12.2mm ID I suppose I ended up with adequate wall thickness. Now I'm curious, I'll measure it next time it is in hand.

Please do share what you are able to when you figure out your going to do yours
IMG_7263.jpeg
IMG_7271.jpeg

Top Bottom