Get together

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dragonlord85

I am fairly new to turning and was wondering if any others here n Arizona would be interested in a get together. would love to pick some of the more experienced brains and learn from them.

Gilrock

I'm interested. I think people forget to look at this section of the forum because there is so little activity. I didn't even realize it was here till I recently saw the discussion under Local Chapter Coordinator. I think if someone takes the ball and organizes something people will show up. Seems like Phoenix is the best central location for everyone. I'm in Tucson.

Xander

If someone wants to take the lead and arrange a meet I'd be in. Like Gilrock says, the other thread show promise.

Xander

Well, it seems this has died a slow death. There seems to be interest but no-one willing to take the lead.

All we need is a place to meet and a date/time. I'm assuming somewhere in Phoenix is good with most people. I'm not at all familiar with Phoenix as far as meeting places goes, I'm pretty much a stay at home guy, but.... how about some fast food joint? (Personally I like Culvers)

Date and time.... any suggestions?

Top Bottom