Georgia branch of Bubbasville???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocStram

Everytime I read about bubbasville I get green with envy. I wonder if there is enough interest among the Georgia Penturners to form our own little bubbasville .... right here in Georgia.
If you are a Georgia Penturner and are interested in trying to get together ... please let me know!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodpens

I am located near Dothan, AL in the extreme SE corner of the state. If the drive is not too far, I would be interested in an occasional get-together.

mick

Heck Guys, I'm close to Birmingham AL and if'd be worth a few hours drive to hook up with me fellow IAP'ers. I'd be in if we could find an agreeable location!

jcarrell

al, my schedule finally was confirmed, and i'll be arriving in atlanta, heading up to alpharetta on sun 06.18...then i leave fri night 06.23...

don't know if y'all are getting together during that week or not, but i'll have a few nights with not much to do that week...

however it looks like i may be a bit away from y'all, so i don't know if there will be a chance to connect or not...

hmm, maybe another time will work out...

let me know if y'all are planning on something :)

torne pluma...jeff c, in foat wuth TX

www.bubbasville.com
www.texaswoodshop.com

penturners track at the annual texas woodturning symposium - SWAT, for more info goto www.swaturners.com

bonefish

I live in Canton, Georgia. I would like to get togather with other pen turners. If there is enough interest, maybe we could have a Pen show.

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom