Genius Solution for an Ink Feed?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from manupropria

manupropria

Since a long time, I am thinking and experimenting around to find a possible simple solution for ink feeds. Over the weekend I had the "divine inspiration" just to use a simple screw. The first feed was made from an 8 mm brass screw. Some adaptions were made on my Hauser 2BH high precision coordinates drilling machine. And Ha! – it works, great ink flow. The final idea is to have stainless steel feeds. The extra weight of a metal feed makes writing smoother I find

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 140
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 135
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

floatslow

Since a long time, I am thinking and experimenting around to find a possible simple solution for ink feeds. Over the weekend I had the "divine inspiration" just to use a simple screw. The first feed was made from an 8 mm brass screw. Some adaptions were made on my Hauser 2BH high precision coordinates drilling machine. And Ha! – it works, great ink flow. The final idea is to have stainless steel feeds. The extra weight of a metal feed makes writing smoother I find
That is really cool, I would love to try one, please keep us in the know of when you decide to sell any

TDahl

Very ingenious. Please keep us updated on your progress. Thank you for sharing.

Sripal

Top Bottom