General Question - May Need an Admin to Answer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

At the top of my screen I see the IAP logo in the Upper Left corner.
Underneath that, I see a line: "Home Forums What's new Photos Resources Calendar Members"

I would like to add the forum "Penturning" to that line.

Can I do that ? . If so, How ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

peter1958

If you click on the word "forum" not the arrow but the word, the a menu opens with "penturning" on top
Hope that helps.

monophoto

Mal

I assume that what you really are interested in is to have a link that takes you directly to the penturning forum with as few intermediate steps as possible.

You can do that by setting a bookmark in your browser for the penturning forum. Don't know which browser you use (Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Safari, etc), so I can't give you specific instructions on how to set the bookmark; on the browsers that I'm familiar with, there is a 'Bookmark this Page' option but it does seem that its often well hidden. But the general idea is that you follow Peter's suggestion to get to the penturning forum one time and set a bookmark; from that point on, you use the bookmark to go directly to the forum page while bypassing everything else.

eharri446

If you use the Chrome browser click on the star in the line that has penturners.org in it. That will save a bookmark for you.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
You can't customize the menu bar for our site. As others have said, one easy way is to bookmark this link in your browser:

Top Bottom