GCC ride

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hippi

I am starting early this year for donations for by GCC ride (Great Cycle Challenge) this year I plan to ride 500 miles in the month of Sept. and want to raise over $500 to help wipe kids' cancer out!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP ME OUT HELPING THE KIDS' AND WE TOGTHER WE CAN KICK CANCER OUT OF THESE BETTIFULL PEOPLE

hippi

The Great Cycle Challenge is for kids' cancer were people from around the world come together and ride their bikes to kick CANCER IN THE BUTT Great Cycle Challenge. FREE ENTRY. Learn More. see for yourself Children's Cancer Research Fund.
I ride my bike daily when the weather is good 10-20 miles a day, so I picked this one because CANCER SUCKS. I can give daily updates on my ride I use Strave to keep track of my miles. This challenge starts in September but want to start now with fundraising My goal this year is 400 miles
This year is harder than last year just lost my bother-in law Bruce Riley to cancer last month it started as colon cancer then went to his lungs then his brain.
here is my page Support My 300 Mile Ride to Fight Kids' Cancer! my aviator shows my jersey I ware when ridding last year got y pic displayed for 20 sec. on the video billboard Time Square New York, that is me in the upper right-hand corner.
meontimesq.jpg

Top Bottom