Gator Jaw bone Sierra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKLAHOMAN

Gator Jaw bone filled with Verdigris. Got this from Robert(Snowman56) to play around with. Only thing I can say is that this smells worse than Antler when drilling or turning but finishes nicely.I think that the next one I will fill with crushed tuquoise or black embossing powder.

200771201847_DSCF00341.jpg

200771201927_DSCF00351.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hi Roy, (or should I say Mr Oklahoman[;)])gee, I could have so much fun with this one[}:)]
Like perhaps if he brushed the green stuff out of his teeth a bit more, he might still be alive[:D]

Great pen and cool idea. I think that the turquoise would look good too.

BTW.... around 20 years ago I proposed to my wife at dinner after she took ( dragged )me to see a stage show of 'Oklahoma!'[}:)][:D]..the show was fantastic...

OKLAHOMAN

Hi Steve,(Mr. Skip)
It looks to me that the play got you in the[;)] mood, see good things happen because of Oklahoma[:D].
Originally posted by skiprat
<br />Hi Roy, (or should I say Mr Oklahoman[;)])gee, I could have so much fun with this one[}:)]
Like perhaps if he brushed the green stuff out of his teeth a bit more, he might still be alive[:D]

Great pen and cool idea. I think that the turquoise would look good too.

BTW.... around 20 years ago I proposed to my wife at dinner after she took ( dragged )me to see a stage show of 'Oklahoma!'[}:)][:D]..the show was fantastic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom