Gator, Gold fill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wiset1

wiset1

Tim
You have a fine gator open and judging from your flickr site and what I have seen here there is no reason for you to feel anything but pride at point of sale. Honestly you have a far better body of work than I do.

Thanks Rick! I do my best to be well rounded, but the truth is I just hate sitting around watching tv so I do other things to stay busy. It drives my wife crazy.

You and I would get along well! We both are our own worst critic and cant sit for long. I know it seems I am in front of the computer all day.......yes it is often on and I post a lot, but I am hardly sitting in front of it! I really enjoyed your other work on the flickr site as well! You have an excellent eye and great sence of composition. Love your use of color! Especially the print of a bull, ya can feel the menace and tension.

Brothers I guess! Great minds and all, but with so much still to learn I guess I can't claim I'm a great mind just yet:biggrin: My Flickr site...well that thing has taken on a life of its own, ha ha ha. Thanks boss and best wishes.

Top Bottom