Gabon ebony Executive style

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Neededwill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
That's a really cool pen ! The Gabon ebony goes very well with the kit that you chose. BTW, where did you get the Gabon ebony ? Is it fairly easy to turn ? I would like to give it a try. Some black woods are not real easy, and some are not totally black either. Thanks for any help.

The Gabon was actually easy to turn, I thought it would be hard on my tools but it wasn't.

I got the wood from a contact on eBay that I have bought from prior. I also got the stripped African Ebony too from them.

Woodcraft has Gabon Ebony. Our local store is selling it for 1/2 the regular price. I think they got a LOT of it, but I saw it listed in the catalog flyer that way as well, so I am thinking Woodcraft the main company found a lot of it someplace at a good price

Woodcraft has Gabon Ebony. Our local store is selling it for 1/2 the regular price. I think they got a LOT of it, but I saw it listed in the catalog flyer that way as well, so I am thinking Woodcraft the main company found a lot of it someplace at a good price

Do you have a link to this??? I see no sales. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom