G. Willikers Purple/Green

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Robert111

Robert111

A friend commissioned this as a gift for her boss at the G. Willikers Toy Store here in town. Purple and green are the store's colors.

Attachments

• G Willikers Purple-Green 002 (Small).JPG
    G Willikers Purple-Green 002 (Small).JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 286
  • G Willikers Purple-Green 005 (Small).JPG
    G Willikers Purple-Green 005 (Small).JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 201
  • G Willikers Purple-Green 009 (Small).JPG
    G Willikers Purple-Green 009 (Small).JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 234
  • G Willikers Purple-Green 011 (Small).JPG
    G Willikers Purple-Green 011 (Small).JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 177
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Robert, You are on a roll!! Another gorgeous one..Delta Pens could take a lesson or two from you. Great color scheme and pick of hardware! Doc

Robert111

Cool pen. I love the change of BRIGHT colors and they go great together. I might have to give mixing some colors like that a try.

I like it!

Robert, You are on a roll!! Another gorgeous one..Delta Pens could take a lesson or two from you. Great color scheme and pick of hardware! Doc

Brian, I look forward to seeing some of yours.

Jeremy, I'm still going back to look at your first kitless pen, and it's amazing!

Doc, you're very kind. As I've said before, the Wizard is the paragon.

Gilrock

Awesome pen! I've been wanted to get some of that white pick guard material. Is the black pick guard as well? ...cause it looks so much thinner. I thought maybe it was black styrene.

I've got a scalloped pen that is almost done but I had it come apart twice while drilling and had to reglue it...the end result is I spent tons of hours on the blank and the aluminum segments have a few spots with black lines due to tiny gaps when regluing. I'm kinda down on segmenting for a bit.

I'm the delighted purchaser!

Thrilled with how Bob took my idea of turning the toy store colors into a pen and made it work so beautifully! It won't be easy to hang onto this pen until Christmas. My inclination is to make it Christmas in June! :))) It's the ultimate gift for a terrific boss created by a dear friend! JM

A friend commissioned this as a gift for her boss at the G. Willikers Toy Store here in town. Purple and green are the store's colors.

Top Bottom