Fusion heads

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Monty

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NotURMailman

Ford Fusion cylinder heads?

Gilette Fusion razor heads.

Nuclear reactor fusion heads?

Obviously kidding, but I really have no idea what you mean...

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
If no one knows of a source for the Gillette Fusion heads, has anyone been successful in buying a Fusion razor and modifying it for a new handle?

PenMan1

Monty:
Give Earnie at Bear Tooth Woods a call. He had some inexpensive Fuzion heads (about the same price as the MIII Berea sets). They had the top and bottom rings and a threaded rod that held the unit together.

The first ones used a white plastic "blade carrier", but chrome accents. The last time I spoke with him about these, he was looking into a plated "blade carrier" in the same price range.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Monty:
Give Earnie at Bear Tooth Woods a call. He had some inexpensive Fuzion heads (about the same price as the MIII Berea sets). They had the top and bottom rings and a threaded rod that held the unit together.

The first ones used a white plastic "blade carrier", but chrome accents. The last time I spoke with him about these, he was looking into a plated "blade carrier" in the same price range.
I bought all he had when they were on sale last month. They show out of stock now.

Top Bottom