Friday the 13th.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbwertz

So the house painters are coming today. I moved both the cars out away from the house and went to move the little motorhome on the side yard, and discovered the battery maintainer I keep on it had failed. So I dug out the battery charger, and it is dead...My husband came out on to the patio with his cane instead of his walker, and fell. Trying to get him up, I tripped and fell and sprained my ankle and bloodied my elbow. Now we are both bunged up, the battery is still dead, and the painter is still not here. Happy Friday the Thirteenth.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Some days the goal is just to get to the next day. Only 16 hrs until tomorrow - hope the rest of today goes better. šŸ™

sbwertz

O'Reilly has a new charger and curbside pickup, and the painter just called and said He can't make it until tomorrow. All is right with the world. Well, I'm still hobbling around with a cane, but other than that....

howsitwork

It's at times like this you look at those inflatable SUMO suits and think Hmm looks like a fun gameā€¦.

Wiahing you a successful recovery Sharon

I hope you both healm up quick but stay inside on the sofa till tomorrow, maybd the Gremlins will be gone by then

sorcerertd

Wow! It seems like not that long ago I was reading about your accident. I think you are well overdue for some amazingly good stuff to happen. Prayers for both of you to heal up soon.

Painfullyslow

I wish both you and your husband a speedy recovery from the bumps and bruises. As others have said, another day arrives soon. Maybe the painter can put the motorhome on the charger for you? =)

Personally, Friday the 13th has always been lucky for me. My first date with my wife of 15 years was on a Friday the 13th, I also secured my first racing championship on a Friday the 13th.

I'm sorry for the rough day, but sometimes you just have to laugh because everything just happens and it can't be helped. Hope you and your hubby both have speeds recovery from your dings and dents, keep your head up.

sbwertz

I'm looking for the reset button on 2022.

Painters are here....never did get the motor home moved so they tarped it. Ankle is better today, but still very sore. We are trapped in the house at the moment, as they just taped paper over both doors LOL. Weren't planning on going anywhere.

Top Bottom