Fresh out of the oven! PC Sedona Fountain

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KnB Polymers

KnB Polymers

Made this one today ... but before I baked the pc, I looked everywhere to make sure there's not another one like it! :rolleyes:
Comments welcome as usual and thanks for looking!

Attachments

• purple copper sedona fountain.jpg
    purple copper sedona fountain.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 848
  • purple copper sedona fountain 2.jpg
    purple copper sedona fountain 2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 410
  • purple copper sedona fountain 3.jpg
    purple copper sedona fountain 3.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 391
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
WAIT!!! :eek: I thought I saw one EXACTLY like that just a day or two ago. Are you SURE this is not a copy?:wink:

All funny faces and kidding aside, that is looking very fine...PC work to be proud of.
Steve

Yes I have a few questions. Im going to ignore the humor and ask:

Is that a copper plating on the kit or is that a photoshop mask filter you are using?

What have you tried to date to remove the reflections?

Also nice smile on your face there in the reflection :)

Ed

Last edited:
Yes I have a few questions. Im going to ignore the humor and ask:

Is that a copper plating on the kit or is that a photoshop mask filter you are using?

What have you tried to date to remove the reflections?

Also nice smile on your face there in the reflection :)

Ed
It is a copper plated Sedona. All I have is a cardboard box and very little knowledge of camera related stuff. I touch up and adjust with my free Picasa.

Kathy,

Particularly neat pen, pictures etc. Beautiful result.

I declare to you that Toni when she floored us with her creations I expressed my admiration to her for her masterpieces.

Recent comments on who what where by Ed quite threw me and I replied both on the forum and personally to Edstreet from nowhere wait from Confusion and today he has albeit through his recommended video given a Pearl of advice re Photography.

I add my own Kung Fu statement every light yields a shadow. I try to balance both while placing photography way down the list compared to pens.

Kathy I have no idea or intention in my membership and salesmanship nor envy.

Thank you for sharing,

Kind regards Peter.

That's really beautiful! I love the way the colors and copper fittings accent eachother so well!

That is a beautiful pen.

I have no interest in copying your flowers, just your method for making the blanks. Is there someplace where the method is written about or a video of how you do it? I do find them amazing and wonder if I have the patience and talent to do something like it (not flowers of course...)

Last edited:
That is a beautiful pen.

I have no interest in copying your flowers, just your method for making the blanks. Is there someplace where the method is written about or a video of how you do it? I do find them amazing and wonder if I have the patience and talent to do something like it (not flowers of course...)

This site was a "must have" when I first started. I pretty much learned all the basics there. As for tutorials on different canes, there's different ones on the internet as well as on that site I gave you.
As for patience to do it, you'd be surprised ... I have tried doing soooo many different things, from painting to wood crafts to jewelry ... the ONLY things I have found that I have patience for were growing plants and polymer clay. :)
If you have any more questions, though, just pm me ... I don't mind sharing what I've learned. :biggrin:
As for copying flowers ... I've been doing pc almost a year and I still couldn't copy a flower if I tried. I'll look at a flower and try to figure it out and by the time I put it all together, lengthen it out, then cut it, it's 120% different than what I thought it would be! LOL! Now there are tutorials on the internet that takes you step by step on making some ... I just did one of those today ... but that's not copying. :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom