Freestyle Contest News

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I apologize for not getting the poll up yesterday (2/17) as I was supposed to. I had Grandkids staying with me since Friday and was supervising their turning activities. Time just got away from me.

The participation in the Freestyle Contest was, to say the least, dismal. I was hoping for a flurry of last minute entries, but they never came. I just let Mike Redburn know about the situation and am awaiting some direction. More to come later today.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Sorry to hear that the response was "dismal" this year. . If I had known, I could have "whipped" up an entry ..... assuming that "Freestyle" means just about anything !

bsshog40

I have seen a lot of imagination with pen designing on this forum. I'm also surprised that this category didn't get swamped with entries.

mbroberg

Sorry to hear that the response was "dismal" this year. . If I had known, I could have "whipped" up an entry ..... assuming that "Freestyle" means just about anything !

I was looking forward to entries from you and from JT

mbroberg

I have seen a lot of imagination with pen designing on this forum. I'm also surprised that this category didn't get swamped with entries.

Well, it turns out that half the entries didn't make it to me. They have been forwarded to me now, and I have them now. So the condition of this contest has been upgraded from dismal to poor (from 2 entries to 4). I will get a poll posted later today.

jttheclockman

I was looking forward to entries from you and from JT
Well Mike sorry to say after the abuse I took last year in the contests I entered, I am not entering any more contests. I am a sideline watcher now. Will leave the Bash to all the newcomers and hopefully things will get back to yesteryears and new artisans will emerge. Good luck.

Top Bottom