FREE Pen Turning Blanks ... with a hitch

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

8ball48043

**** All Spots Filled **** Thank you all for your Enthusiastic response **** All Spots Filled *****

I have beautiful, unique pen turning blanks. I will be selling these blanks in the future, but .... for now, I am willing to give just a few away for FREE.

The blanks are "Twisted" wood. That is they are made by cutting random patterns into a 'base' wood then gluing multiple veneers between these random cuts. The results are AMAZING.

The best example of these woods, and how they look AFTER they've been turned, can be found at www.TwistedTurtleCustomCues.com and look at the Products page.

These "Twisted" woods have only been used, to-date, in the production of these beautiful pool cues.

So, here's the deal: I have four different batches of Twisted Wood. 1) Maple with Walnut Twists. 2) Walnut with Maple Twists. 3) Purpleheart, Maple, and Cocobolo with Maple and Sycamore Twists. And, 4) Walnut with Maple Twists. Please see photos below.

Please note that each photo below shows ONE piece that I have simply turned round, to give you an idea of how these Twists come out when the piece is turned.

I will send you just one of these pen turning pieces for FREE. I will even pick up the cost of postage, IF .... You agree to make a pen from the blank and send me MULTIPLE digital photos of the completed pen.

I would then use these photos when selling the Twisted blanks in the future.

Please respond with your requests to this forum. Thank you.

Attachments

• one cut.jpg
    one cut.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 236
  • two cut.jpg
    two cut.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 229
  • three cut.jpg
    three cut.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 230
  • four cut.jpg
    four cut.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

knowltoh

I would love to do it. I live in MI, but will be in FL much of the winter. If I could get them in early December I would complete it before Christmas. If that works for you, let me know. Appreciate the offer!

NC Wood Art

I'll sweeten the deal & I will offer to send you a free pen with your wood in addition to the photos of the pens if you want? The offer for free blanks is great but to pick up the shipping too I feel you deserve some kind of kickback.

Bill

Dutra

I will take one (or more even), thanks for the offer.
2 and 3 are my favorites.

Last edited:

williamcr

I would love to try one. The Purpleheart, Maple, and Cocobolo with Maple and Sycamore Twists looks amazing. PM sent.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I moved this thread to the Trades forum. He's trading free blanks for digital photos.

To the OP: Advertisements to buy, sell, or swap belong in the IAP Marketplace.

Jeff G

Wow these remind me of some Eagle's pens that I marveled at a while back!
They are beautiful, to bad I was out at an Occupy Rally today and missed the offer, they are beautiful.
Peace
JeffG

Woodlvr

Gee I am surprised another brand new member with one post USING the forum for free to get business to his website. No harm no foul as usual I guess.

Top Bottom