Free pen blanks to new turners, eu edition

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MedWoodWorx

This is a reminder to all europe based penturners. Mark (@mmayo ) offered to send some nice wooden blanks which along some from my stash would be distributed to new penturners.( If anyone living in europe is interested he/she can contribute also). Its not a matter of value (pen blanks cost a couple of euros) but a way to make ties as a community of penturners beyond just forum members. Please feel free to send me a message, cheers.

LSzabo

This is a reminder to all europe based penturners. Mark (@mmayo ) offered to send some nice wooden blanks which along some from my stash would be distributed to new penturners.( If anyone living in europe is interested he/she can contribute also). Its not a matter of value (pen blanks cost a couple of euros) but a way to make ties as a community of penturners beyond just forum members. Please feel free to send me a message, cheers.
Hello,

Greetings from Hungary.
First of all, thank you for your generosity.
I started turning at the end of last year, so still very much newbie here. I would like to give a try at pen turning, so I would like to sign up for this opportunity to receive Blanka.

László

Top Bottom