Free Pen Blanks to New Turner / just cover the cost of shipping.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WalkOn

If you're a new Pen Turner and could use these 20 pen blanks, let me know and I'll send them off to you. Shipping is USPS small flat rate box $8.45. The box has some blanks good for practice and others that would make a nice pen. Next to the 2 Walnut blanks are 2 Olivewood.

If interested please post to the thread that you're claiming these and PM me for PayPal info.

20 Blanks 4.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Stephanie

If you're a new Pen Turner and could use these 20 pen blanks, let me know and I'll send them off to you. Shipping is USPS small flat rate box $8.45. The box has some blanks good for practice and others that would make a nice pen. Next to the 2 Walnut blanks are 2 Olivewood.

If interested please post to the thread that you're claiming these and PM me for PayPal info.

View attachment 303060
I am super new. Joined last night. I hope I am doing this right. Are these claimed yet?

Stephanie

View attachment 303060
I am claiming these. :)

Top Bottom