Free - Izzy Swan Infeed Table for Dewalt 7491RS table saw

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EricRN

Hi all, I'd ordered a small infeed table from Izzy Swan for my Dewalt 7491RS table saw. After I ordered, Izzy told me that he'd changed the design such that it requires drilling holes in the fence to mount properly. Since that wasn't clear from the website when I'd ordered, Izzy gave me the option of cancelling the order, which I did. But the infeed table shipped anyway. When I contacted him to return it, he said to just keep it. I'm not going to use it, so thought I'd put it up here for folks who are looking for a little more space on the infeed side of their tablesaw. It didn't cost me anything, so I wont' charge you anything other than shipping, which I expect will be $10-15.

It looks like this, except on the Dewalt saw, of course: https://www.izzyswan.com/Store/-p237211510.

If you want it, let me know via PM. Send me the shipping address, and I'll let you know what shipping will cost.

rherrell

Funny how you don't know you need something until you see somebody else with one, as soon as I saw the video in Eric's link I knew I had to have one. Cutting wide boards on my sled used to be a dangerous operation...until now!

Here's my version of Iggy's infeed table...

IMG_9109.JPG
IMG_9110.JPG
IMG_9111.JPG

It was all made from stuff I had laying around, the wood is an old shelf and the clamp if from an old pen press I haven't used in 15 years.

Top Bottom