"FREE" GluBoost products!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
"Free" is said to be the most powerful word in advertising!

The manufacturer of GluBoost is offering a FREE package (2 bottles of finish and one "Glu-Dry" accelerator) each month, all you have to do is give them your email address, as this ad says!!
attachment.php

Click here to go to register!!

Attachments

• Gluboost ad.jpg
    Gluboost ad.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 1,421
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chartle

"Free" is said to be the most powerful word in advertising!

I once had a meeting with Harry Henninger who at the time was the GM of the local Pittsburgh Amusement Park Kennywood.

He told me in the Amusement park industry they don't like using the "F" word. :wink:

JohnU

What a great idea! I love GluBoost. This will sounds like a commercial but I cant say enough good about this stuff. Besides all of the pens I finished at Christmas with it, l recently finished a wood base for a taxidermy mount. As I was routering the edge I had a tear out. I decided to filled the void with the blue fill and finish. After sanding and lacquer finish, it was invisible. I love how quick and simple it is to use.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Never won a thing in my life so I thought I'd give it a shot. Odds are still probably against me.

I feel the same way!!

Odds are very DEFINITELY AGAINST you!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Only way they could be worse is if you DON"T enter, then you have ZERO chance.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::frown::frown:

magpens

If only these products had a different name .....

Who would ever think of "GluBoost" ? . . Glube what ?? . . Yeah, that's right . . Glube Oost . . Huh ?

Well, I guess I just have to get used to it . . I entered the draw . . If they won't ship to Canada, I'll have them send it to you, Ed, and you can forward it to me . . That's if I win ... which is unlikely ...

BTW, Ed, is there any problem for you to ship this stuff to me if I were to purchase some from you ?

Last edited:

TonyL

I was the May winner! The last time I won something it was 2001 - never got to use the winnings. This is a nice surprise. Thanks Ed for making us aware and thank to Gluboost for the prize.

TonyL

Thank you. I have been using it for several months. I do like it, but do not have the same experience that others have with it (need one or two more coats, wait overnight for complete cure, and use more accelerator than others seem to need). I can flip a coin between Mercury Flex and GB. I would definitely use it to repair my guitars though and it does make a very good pen finish. Thanks again for experimenting with it, bring our attention to us, and your videos.

mg_dreyer

I have received a few emails about the monthly GluBoost drawing that I mentioned at the MPG. Figured this is the easiest way to let people know where to sign up. See the link Ed's original post.

robutacion

G'day,

It happens that this evening I was searching where to buy the Gluboost products for finishing and then decided to check and see if you would sell these products and you actually do so I put the set that the promotion is about on my cart on Exotic Blanks store but, I'm having troubles in getting a reply from you guys about the out of stock Ez Bond super thin CA (5cps) that I need ASAP and have tried to order in the 16oz bottles, 3 to 5 depending on what box size you will require to fit all the Gluboost stuff and the EZ bond stuff and not wasting any money with a box bigger than absolutely necessary, as always...!

So I would appreciate if you could give me an idea as to when you expect to have more of that stock item.

PS: I put my name on the promotion, one never know, I may get lucky...! :)

Cheers
George

Top Bottom