Free blanks and kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chris99210

CLOSED -- all boxes spoken for

I have 6 boxes of goodies that are looking for a new home -- four of blanks and two of kits. I'm clearing out space in my shop and all of these are either duplicates or I've already done so many I'm ready for something different. There's a mix of wood and acrylic among the blanks. I've included inlace acrylester; I think it finishes up beautifully but does take some care to turn, and I can share some tips if you're worried about blowouts or chipping. There are no "dogs" among these, I've made them all and they make nice pens.

The boxes are free to all, but I'll give preference to those needing a hand or to newbies if you PM me with that request. I'll even spring for shipping in the US as these are flat rate boxes. Please respond to the post with which box you'd like, then PM me with your mailing address. I plan to ship these out on Friday.

Box 1: 10 wood blanks; turkish walnut, stabilized spalted hackberry, stabilized BEB, BOW, stabilized birds eye maple, spalted jucaro, stabilized blue dyed maple.

Box 2: 10 plastic blanks; various colors of acrylic, 1 coffee bean, inlace acrylester.

Box 3: 10 plastic blanks; various colors of acrylic, 1 coffee bean, inlace acrylester, 1 Rhodonite tru-stone.

Box 4: 10 mixed blanks, including acrylics, 1 Sierra US flag kit, 1 lazer cut card players kit for jr. series pens (has spades, clubs, hearts, diamonds on a maple background).

Box 5: 8 Berea Euro streamline round top pen kits. I purchased these on closeout at Arizona Silhouettes and am just tired of making them after the 20th pen. There are 4 rollerballs in platinum, 2 rollerballs in titanium gold, 1 fountain pen in platinum, and 1 fountain pen in HP gold. These look like a slim version of the Sedona and are postable. Bushings included.

Box 6: 3 PSI 50 caliber bullet twist pen kits, bushings included (these are the real bullet casings). I'll include 2 resin blanks.

Happy turning.

Chris

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom