Four More Ten Inch RM Bowls.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

W.Y.

Since I recently put a dedicated Ringmaster Lathe Turning board on my site I have been like a one arm paper hanger looking after discussions on that board . It has prevented me from visiting this site and a few others as regularly as I am accustomed to but will show more here when time allows. . Of course 1'm trying to get in some shop time as well .

These are ones that I glued up panels for yesterday and cut out the rings and glued them into bowls and let the glue cure overnight. .
I bet everyone likes the Red Oak and Walnut ones best. I sure do and will do more.
These four bring my count up to 24 since I sold 30 at a small village craft sale a couple weeks ago.

Red Oak and Maple #1

404072924.jpg

Red Oak and Maple #2

404072923.jpg

Red Oak and Walnut #1

404072922.jpg

Red Oak and Walnut #2

404072921.jpg

An this is how nicely four 10" RM bowls stack up when they are all exactly the same size. Makes for real space savers when carting them to craft sales.

404073258.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

William, I'd like to say that I'm getting tired of looking at your bowls, but I'd be lying! I just keep waiting to see what you'll come up with next. I do have a question, though. I know you waste less wood this way, but will the Ringmaster let you cut thicker rings allowing you to turn different shapes?

W.Y.

I know you waste less wood this way, but will the Ringmaster let you cut thicker rings allowing you to turn different shapes?

Sure it will .
I cut thicker rings when I made this vase on the RM for my wife.
Actually didn't make it for her originally but she claimed it and won't let me sell it so it is hers. :biggrin:

FirVase2.jpg

Top Bottom