Four Guardian Jrs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glen Schumann

Glen Schumann

Needed to do a Guardian Jr for a customer so I did three more at the same time. They are pretty easy to do but working outside with temps in the 40s made me concerned about the acrylics.

Attachments

• IMGP4824 GlensWorkshop Etsy Handmade Guardian Jr Click Ballpoint Pen Chrome Blue Agate Acrylic 8.jpg
    IMGP4824 GlensWorkshop Etsy Handmade Guardian Jr Click Ballpoint Pen Chrome Blue Agate Acrylic 8.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 251
  • IMGP4834 GlensWorkshop Etsy Handmade Guardian Jr Click Ballpoint Pen Satin Chrome Chocolate Cher.jpg
    IMGP4834 GlensWorkshop Etsy Handmade Guardian Jr Click Ballpoint Pen Satin Chrome Chocolate Cher.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 225
  • IMGP4829 GlensWorkshop Etsy Handmade Guardian Jr Click Ballpoint Pen Chrome Dark Blue Invisavue .jpg
    IMGP4829 GlensWorkshop Etsy Handmade Guardian Jr Click Ballpoint Pen Chrome Dark Blue Invisavue .jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 185
  • IMGP4839 GlensWorkshop Etsy Handmade Guardian Jr Click Ballpoint Pen Satin Chrome Red Black Buck.jpg
    IMGP4839 GlensWorkshop Etsy Handmade Guardian Jr Click Ballpoint Pen Satin Chrome Red Black Buck.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 220
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Glen Schumann

Thanks all!

The Red & Black Burl was the one the customer selected so it's been shipped already. The other three will get published in the shop over the next three days so we will see how those are received.

I also like how this pen style shows off the blank; to me, the blank is what the pen is all about.

Thanks again for your kind words.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I'm beginning to warm to those Guardian kits lately. Can you tell me what the rough diameter is and what is your opinion on the mech? I like the 'Long Clickers' but find the mech a bit noisey,( but reliable.)
Nice set btw.:biggrin:

Glen Schumann

I'm beginning to warm to those Guardian kits lately. Can you tell me what the rough diameter is and what is your opinion on the mech? I like the 'Long Clickers' but find the mech a bit noisey,( but reliable.)
Nice set btw.:biggrin:

I'm sorry to have taken so long to reply; we have been traveling.

The diameter is 9/16 inch. I have had no problems with the Guardian Jr. kits.

Top Bottom