fountain pen refills cartridges

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

monophoto

As far as I know, all fountain pen kits use the 'international standard short cartridge'. These are available from most pen kit suppliers, and there are a number of vendors who sell them over the internet. Some of the more reputable dealers include HisNibs and ISellPens; Goulet Pens has an excellent reputation and an extremely broad product offering.

I know that some vendors claim that refills can be purchased at 'any stationary shop', but in North America, that is really not true - outside a few very large cities, 'brick and mortar' stationary stores rarely carry an extensive line of fountain pens and accessories, and what they do carry tends to be refills for specific brands (MontBlanc, Cross, and perhaps Parker). Stationary stores in larger cities do have a broader selection, but they will still be strongly biased toward name brand pens and related accessories. And most of the more famous 'brand name' pens required proprietary cartridges or converters rather than the 'international standard short cartridge'.

I'm a fountain pen user, and I have a pretty broad collection of pens. I my opinion, cartridges are pretty spendy - its much less expensive to buy bottled ink and then use converters. However, cartridges are more convenient if you are traveling a lot. You can also refill cartridges using a blunt syringe.

Last edited:

SDB777

If you get up towards the Little Rock area, there is a local shop that has more then a huge selection. Vanness on Cantrell(Hwy10).

Or you might think about upgrading your customers new writing instrument with a refillable type?

Scott (I use Private Reserve) B

BSea

I 2nd what Scott says about Vanesse. They have several brands of ink and various cartridges in a rainbow of colors. It's nice to be able to see what you're getting.

Top Bottom