Fountain pen - for collector -

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I need a suggestion for a good to great fountain pen. The customer has requested a specific pice of Pink Ivory that I have.
The fountain pen needs to be
Postable
Extra Fine nib - I will purchase and replace what comes with the "Kit"
Gold it can be plated
Nothing flashy
Higher end please
He is a doctor and will use it daily
The goal is for me to have it out the door at around $200 or less - I already own the pink ivory its slightly curly with a "burl" in it
Thanks for your assistance
Links are very helpful as I am newer to pen turning not wood working

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred Bruche

You could look into the Mistral kits from Beaufort Ink. And if you contact them directly I am sure they can help you replace the nib, I'm pretty sure the Mistral is using a Bock nib and they are also a reseller of Bock nibs.
Beaufort Mistral

magpens

What size of pen ?

If you want "big" (for a male doctor's hand), the Jr. Emperor is a beaut styling and finished would be in the price ballpark (high end).
The Emperor is even slightly bigger.
Both are made by Dayacom. . Best place to buy would probably be Exotic Blanks .... if you don't see on the website, send a PM to ed4copies on IAP.

What size of pen ?

If you want "big" (for a male doctor's hand), the Jr. Emperor is a beaut styling and finished would be in the price ballpark (high end).
The Emperor is even slightly bigger.
Both are made by Dayacom. . Best place to buy would probably be Exotic Blanks .... if you don't see on the website, send a PM to ed4copies on IAP.
thank you for that help

Top Bottom