Found bushings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveJ

I would use a caliper to determine the drill bit size and "component" size - then search for those on the IAP app. I THINK that would work, although I haven't tried it.

Reactions: DrD

DrD

What Steve said. I am in the process of doing just that with 20 + various bushings I have found scattered about my workshop.

Stipe80026

I would use a caliper to determine the drill bit size and "component" size - then search for those on the IAP app. I THINK that would work, although I haven't tried it.
Steve, I am new to this What App are you referring to? Best way to search? I have discovered that they go on a type B mandrel and fit a 10.5 drill bit.

Curly

Steve, I am new to this What App are you referring to? Best way to search? I have discovered that they go on a type B mandrel and fit a 10.5 drill bit.

Go to the App Store or Android equivalent. Look for iap bushings and tubes reference and you'll be able to download it to your phone for a buck or so.

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
The pen bushings and tube charts and apps are close to being finalized. Some new suppliers and the original suppliers also. About 25 total. I'd like to think these will be available by year end 2020.

I do have another 15 or so suppliers that I'm currently trying to compile data for. Many of the new ones are from UK, Germany, Australia, France, Canada, Belgium, China, USA.
These are more difficult to get data from. Not many suppliers are helpful with my requests.

If anyone has data for other suppliers, I'd greatly appreciate the help. Kit names, tubing and bushing numbers, dimensions of tubes and bushings, and instruction files.

Thanks,

Top Bottom