Forum User Pemissions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Permissions determine which users can see and do certain things. For example, moderators have certain actions available, such as move threads and stick threads, and the Bash planning group has access to a forum that is out of the general view.

The new forum software handles permissions very differently from the old software, and I need to make some final adjustments. If you notice that you can't see something you think you should, or you are seeing something that you maybe should not (like the button to delete everything!) please post in this thread or PM me.

Thanks - Jeff

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LouCee

Woodchipper

LouCee, love it! I remember when those computers were state of the art and filled a whole room. My latest one is in my pocket.
BTW, Wile E. Coyote didn't get the computer at Acme?

penicillin

The processor in my electric toothbrush has excessively more processing power than the first computer I used.

It isn't that a toothbrush needs a lot of processing power. It is because the cheapest processor available today has excessively more processing power than the first computer I used, IMHO.

Look around your home. Nearly everything in your home has active circuitry, with a processor and software that it runs. Heck, the sync/charger CABLE for the "latest one in your pocket" has a processor that runs software.

Top Bottom