Forum Runner Problem?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone having problems using Forum Runner on an iPad running IOS 6.0.2?

Works fine on my iPhone running 6.0.1.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ehunt

Yes, I gave up trying to use it on the iPad. The icon in the upper right of the screen that pretty much has all the functions does nothing on my iPad. Makes it impossible to use.

76winger

Yes, I'm at 6.0.1 on my iPad2 and have the same problem mentioned above. I also noticed one of my favorite icons doesn't work but others do. Weird. So for now I have to bring up the forums in safari to reply to anything.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
A little Googling tells me this is a widespread problem. Let me research it a little. There is another app, but I don't think it's as nice as FR is (was!)

The Penguin

Tapatalk is another app, I use it for other forums. Not much difference between it and FR...at least that I can notice.

MartinPens

I have an earlier iPad, so no issues, but I also use taptalk if that ends up being an option. I bet he folks at FR are working to find a resolution.

PTownSubbie

Appreciate you looking into this Jeff! My problem is not with Apple but Android and FR. Worked great for a while and then stopped. FR can't figure it out and Android is a wider spread problem based on the FR forum.

Another app may be a good route given FR problems and lack of support....

Thanks! (I will go back into my box now....)

Top Bottom