For Sale- All my tools, kits and supplies, and mini-lathe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bamagoldbug

Not selling -///. Thanks anyway

Law of the Workshop: Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner. ~

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bamagoldbug

Ok folks I will get pics up tomorrow..

Law of the Workshop: Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner. ~

Bamagoldbug

Ok everything is NEW over $1100 dollars worth, I'm just posting some fast pics for now but I will do some better individual products pics probably this weekend and prices.... unless I get a buyout offer before then.
IMG_2494.JPG

IMG_2495.JPG

IMG_2496.JPG

IMG_2497.JPG

IMG_2498.JPG

IMG_2499.JPG

IMG_2500.JPG

IMG_2501.JPG

IMG_2502.JPG

IMG_2503.JPG

IMG_2504.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2494.JPG
    IMG_2494.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 172

Bamagoldbug

Pick up there? What do you need for everything?

All if possible for $800 ...you can make an offer if You want to ....piece by piece or group items if i have to.

We can meet at Walmart in Fort Payne.

Boswell

first, sorry for your health issues. i am a disabled Vet myself. i live in west TN, In a really small town north of Jackson. i am from FLORIDA even though I grew up here. Lost all of my penturning stuff in a marital breakup. Probably got thrown in the garbage. All that to say I understand the value of things. It is a bit of a drive for me but, i will consider it. Give the best price you will accept and pictures of everything included and we can go from there. is that reasonable?

Bamagoldbug

first, sorry for your health issues. i am a disabled Vet myself. i live in west TN, In a really small town north of Jackson. i am from FLORIDA even though I grew up here. Lost all of my penturning stuff in a marital breakup. Probably got thrown in the garbage. All that to say I understand the value of things. It is a bit of a drive for me but, i will consider it. Give the best price you will accept and pictures of everything included and we can go from there. is that reasonable?

Getting it together

Bamagoldbug

Ok sorry for the long delay but we have moved to the Montgomery,Al area (25) miles north... everything is still available let me know if in the area

I had gotten bed bound for a while and we moved to get my wife close to her folks, now we are moved the tools are still unused and available

Bamagoldbug

I thinking I'm just gonna keep everything...even if I can only use it a hour a day it will give me some therapy.

Thanks everyone and GOD bless y'all!

howsitwork

Go for it that man !
If it helps keep you sane , happy and motivated then there's the best reason of all.

We all have periods of doubt that's why forums such as this are so useful .

Hope your health recovers soon

Joebobber

I thinking I'm just gonna keep everything...even if I can only use it a hour a day it will give me some therapy.

Thanks everyone and GOD bless y'all!

I am disabled and was bedridden for a year. Turning got my mind to focus on what I was doing instead of the pain. Now I can handle a few hours of Turning a day. Keeping it is the best decision you could make. Just find that thing that takes your mind and focuses it somewhere else. Good luck to you!!

Top Bottom