For Sale For Ernie Borraga's Mom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Our late friend Ernie (eborraga) 'passed on July17, 2022 I received a message on Facebook from his mother with two photos attached. Contents were some items Ernie left behind. She indicated a desire to sell these items. I have no use for them myself, but I thought I would post them here to see if there is any interest.

Feel free to send me a message. It appears there4 are several Sierra style label blanks, at least one segmented Baron style blanks, Shaving Brush or Bottle Stopper blanks a nice chunk of Burl, dyed and stabilized pen blanks, four cavity casting mold. I'll answer all the questions I can, but please keep in mind I am located 100 miles north of where these items are located. I just want to help Ernie's mom as much as I can. I would like to keep this a package sale. Thank you for your consideration.

Ernie's blanks 1.jpg
Ernie's Blanks 2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Ernie was a dear friend, thanks for handling this for his mom. Ernie made me a Denver Broncos watch face blank that I use for my every day carry pen. Think of him and his positive attitude all the time.

Ernie was a dear friend, thanks for handling this for his mom. Ernie made me a Denver Broncos watch face blank that I use for my every day carry pen. Think of him and his positive attitude all the time.
I remember Ernie telling me about that blank. It was really nice.

Back
Top Bottom