Fluitt Color Fusion

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KateHarrow

KateHarrow

Oscar Fluitt (Fluitt Custom Creations) is one of the most underrated blank makers in the game. That guy is at the top of his class and I don't see nearly enough posts with his blanks. So let's change that up a bit shall we? This one I believe he calls Black Savannah and holy cow y'all it is so stunning in person. I wish I had the patience to wait and order a black kit for it but the gun metal turned out pretty nice too
87E76C79-DF43-4BC5-A30D-3C8392986376.jpeg

BD337C74-5BD4-4CED-B214-12B6162F28BB.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Superb finished pen and a very interesting blank. I was at the MATE and got to meet folks I have never met before as they are not on IAP too often. I was very happy for the experience and made some new fiends.

KateHarrow

Superb finished pen and a very interesting blank. I was at the MATE and got to meet folks I have never met before as they are not on IAP too often. I was very happy for the experience and made some new fiends.
I was happy to have met you there too! Shame we were both so busy would've been nice to chat more

tgsponge1

Oscar Fluitt (Fluitt Custom Creations) is one of the most underrated blank makers in the game. That guy is at the top of his class and I don't see nearly enough posts with his blanks. So let's change that up a bit shall we? This one I believe he calls Black Savannah and holy cow y'all it is so stunning in person. I wish I had the patience to wait and order a black kit for it but the gun metal turned out pretty nice too
View attachment 352343
View attachment 352342
Very Nicely done

Ocfluitt

View attachment 352343
View attachment 352342
Thank you Kate for posting and I am glad you like it.

Top Bottom