Flower Power!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Here are a couple of pens made with my Flowers10 blank. A Sierra Click and a Dayacom Major Twist. If you like them the blanks are available in my Etsy Shop. Several are in route to Exotic Blanks also. Thanks for looking.

Flowers10_Dayacom_Major_Twist.jpgFlowers10_Dayacom_Major_Twist_b.jpgFlowers10_Sierra-Click_Pen.jpgFlowers10_Sierra-Click_Pen_b.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Those look Great Mike! Love the colors. I think they look work very well with the gold. Love the new blanks... Keep em coming!

RyanS

Mike, I love your blanks. What kind of feedback have you gotten on the seams? Do people tend to mind it?

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Mike, I love your blanks. What kind of feedback have you gotten on the seams? Do people tend to mind it?

Sorry for the slow response. I'm supposed to be notified anytime anyone posts anything in my forum. I must have missed it. It's something I will be aware of from now on.

Thanks for the question. I'm happy to say I have not received any positive or negative feedback about the seams of any of my blanks. That's not to say that I haven't received negative feedback about other issues, which I have learned from, but not about the seams. I choose to be pretty upfront about the seams (and everything else for that matter) which may be why I haven't received any complaints. Photos of my blanks that appear in my Etsy Shop, or at Exotic Blanks always show all four sides of the blanks, including the side with the seam on it. In fact, the first time I cast a new design I intentionally position the tubes in the mold so that I will have at least four blanks that are cast to show each side facing up so that I will have clear examples of all four sides to photograph. That way people can see what they are getting before they make the purchase. No surprises, no complaints! People don't like bad surprises and I don' t like complaints! ;)

RyanS

Sorry for the slow response. I'm supposed to be notified anytime anyone posts anything in my forum. I must have missed it. It's something I will be aware of from now on.

Thanks for the question. I'm happy to say I have not received any positive or negative feedback about the seams of any of my blanks. That's not to say that I haven't received negative feedback about other issues, which I have learned from, but not about the seams. I choose to be pretty upfront about the seams (and everything else for that matter) which may be why I haven't received any complaints. Photos of my blanks that appear in my Etsy Shop, or at Exotic Blanks always show all four sides of the blanks, including the side with the seam on it. In fact, the first time I cast a new design I intentionally position the tubes in the mold so that I will have at least four blanks that are cast to show each side facing up so that I will have clear examples of all four sides to photograph. That way people can see what they are getting before they make the purchase. No surprises, no complaints! People don't like bad surprises and I don' t like complaints! ;)

No worries on the response time! I'm in no position to be shelling out more money for blanks for at least another couple days! ;)

Thank you for the info; I'll keep your Etsy shop tabbed for when I'm ready to pull the trigger!

Top Bottom