After buying some alumilite and casting a few diffent blanks, I decided to just play around and see what looked cool in resin. I tried pencils, sawdust, and blank cutoffs. Then one day out in the shop, I saw some fallen flower petals from my mom's plant. I threw them in a mold and poured some resin. The end result was spectacular! After some sanding, the petals created a camoflage pattern. I decided to use some legacy woodturning kits I got from amazon before using one of my PSI ones. With a finished product like this, there are plenty more of these in my future.
216.2 KB Views: 53
143.2 KB Views: 69