Florida Panhandle member

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Big

Greetings,

My name is Mike Bonsall and I live in the NW panhandle of Florida. I am a complete novice and just getting into the fascinating and wonderful world of pen turning so please forgive my complete lack of knowledge and expertise. I look forward to learning from all of you.

After leaving the Air Force where I served during Viet Nam, I spent the majority of my adult life in law enforcement but was forced to retire medically in 1997. I relocated to Florida where I have been since and an happily remarried enjoying life. Because of medical issues I will never be able to hold down any kind of standard, punch the clock kind of employment and am in hopes that I might be able to make a few bucks here and there to supplement the household income. My disability doesn't go far and my wife works like a dog to bring in what she can at her job.

Feel free to message me with any tips, tricks, or general comments. Have a fantastic day.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Big

I am overwhelmed by all the welcomes. Thank you all so much. I look forward to being part of this community.

BJohn

Welcome from Chigger Ridge, Arkansas.

Love going through your area, because it means I am heading for the beaches of the South East Florida coast.

plano_harry

Mike, welcome from Texas! Thank you for your service! We have you covered. Many of us started here with little-to-no knowledge of pen making. There is more information in the IAP library than you can possibly want and it keeps growing. Watch the videos. Find your Local Chapter and subscribe.

Check out the search function and you will find most everything that has been asked and answered over the past several years. It is my go-to tool for every question I have and I get all the answers with no waiting! Someone has already had that problem... but ask all the questions you want. :)

Have fun!

ironman123

Welcome to IAP from another VN vet in Texas. Thanks for serving.

Check out the library here. It will answer a lot of your questions and give you some ideas. Don't find the answers, just ask. There are a lot of helpful and knowledgable people here that would be happy to assist.

Ray

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas & Thanks for your service - both in the military & in law enforcement.

Big

All of you are just wonderful and really do make me feel welcome. I look forward to learning from all of the experienced craftsmen as I am a complete novice. I am so excited that I can hardly wait and enjoy reading, watching, and checking out all of the incredible work that you folks do. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this fantastic community.

Top Bottom