Florida Gators

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GaryMGg

James,
We were dancing in the streets til nearly 3:00 AM in front of the Swamp last night.
Chris Leak played one mighty fine game. Too bad the Gators don't have any speed, eh?

It's great to be a Florida Gator.

Cheers,
Gary

twoofakind

And they say the SEC isn't a tough conferance.[;)] Can anyone say over rated, they have the Heisman winner and all they could come up with was 11 yards of offense in the first quarter. So they were off for 51 day's, did they not remember to practice? That'll teach em'.
Andy

mdburn_em

I may have been rooting for the Buckeyes but I have to give credit where credit is due. The Gators were awesome in every sense of the word. To think there was serious discussion (in the media) about them being left out of the game...tsk tsk. Makes you wonder what LSU might have done the year they were left out in the cold. Makes you feel warm and fuzzy about the BCS doesn't it?[xx(]
I tip my hat to the Florida Gators.

chigdon

As a Bulldog I was born to hate the Gators (it really is taught to you at an early age here); however, I tend to be an SEC fan this time of year. I really prefered the Buckeye's here just because I have no reason to not like them, unlike the Gators, but I am glad whenever the rest of the country gets a glimpse of how incredibly tough the SEC is.

And to the Boise State fans, think back to the undefeated Auburn team. Being undefeated in the SEC is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom