Flat side on a pen --- Shinobi! :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from watch_art

watch_art

Another Shinobi pen!! :) I've got a better system down for putting the flat edge on these.

Shinobi III | Newton Pens

001.jpg

002.jpg

0041.jpg

0051.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Striking pen Shawn !!!...both contrast and shape. Really like it !! Would love to know how you did it? Haven't been on forum for a while...need to go back to see your previous posts. Doc:)

watch_art

A dremel clamped to the cross slide on the lathe - roughs it in - then finishing by hand with a long piece of sand paper stapled to a plank of wood. :) A bit nerve wrecking at first - but once I get to the finishing stage, on the board, it's nice.

robutacion

My wife makes the cases - a friend of mine is making boxes for me now. :)

Wow, I also like the simplicity of your pen lines and colours, I see that the square face can potentially be the solution for broken pens from rolling to the ground, the pouches are also very nice BUT, what made me look and stare was that pen box...!

I can only say this, if I'm to send or receive, a special made pen from or to somewhere, I would like it to be inside of one of those pen boxes, I reckon an army tank could run over it and won't damage its contents...!:eek::bulgy-eyes::wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

watch_art

Thanks! I'm very happy with the box. I had an idea - drawn out - planned out - and he said - here let's make this instead. And I'm so happy he totally ignored my drawings! :)

PR_Princess

Very, very cool Shawn! I dont remember seeing one like it here before. The shape and the colors really compliment each other..The ebonite is perfect! I really like it!!!

Top Bottom