Five Ellipse Bolt, errr Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from skiprat

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Too late to swap this for one of my others in that crazy FreeForAll Contest:biggrin: Besides, I have to give those mere mortals a chance:devil::biggrin:

It's a pity I can't get the pics better cos the blue in this one is from a bowling ball blank I got from Jeff ( SpongeBob ) It has cool streaks in it.
In my rush to get it finished, I just stuck on a kit nib, but bored it out to take a Parker refill. I'll change the nib next weekend when I get back home. Both the cap and the body actually have a slight taper, but I drilled the blank so thin I couldn't afford to taper them any more.

Comments, criticism welcome:biggrin:

Attachments

• FiveEllipses1.jpg
    FiveEllipses1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 435
  • Five Ellipses2.jpg
    Five Ellipses2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 386
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
If this was in the contest I wold have to say nice Q-tip for the clip, but I hold off and just say well done my friend.

workinforwood

That pen is pretty sweet with a nice clean shape. You're right about the photo, because that blue is dazzling and contains some really spectacular pearl. Love how you used it for a q-tip clip too, that really works. It's good it didn't make the contest, because there's way too many awesome pens over there already!

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Awesome pen as usual Skiprat, and I have yet to see any of your pens that I wouldn't love to add to my collection.

And maybe its just me, but I like the contrast between the silver body and gold nib end.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Thanks for all the comments:biggrin:

Well done Skippy , Bravo !!! Too bad you didn't get it done sooner , you might have had a chance to compete against mine .:biggrin::tongue::biggrin:

I waited deliberately just to give you a slight chance:wink::biggrin:

Top Bottom