Fishing Lure pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RDHals

RDHals

I was one of the lucky winners of a box of blanks during one of our recent contests. I believe this would be one of John U's blanks, thank you John. So I tried finished this blank in the shape of a fishing lure. Every time I look at it I just have to smile. Every time I show it to someone they smile or chuckle.
Just picture it somebody is about to sign a multi million dollar contract somewhere, and they whip out this pen. Or you get pulled over for speeding and the officer whips out this pen to write your ticket. Haha.

The kit is a Diamond Knurl from Exotic blanks in chrome and satin. The finish is just One Step Plastic Polish, and buffed.

Attachments

• DK31.jpg
    DK31.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 105
  • DK31B.jpg
    DK31B.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 102
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

Gotta luv it!!! I'm in the middle of many fishing opportunities here in SE TN. Got a bee in my bonnet. Sometimes stores have lures, called crankbaits as you cast out and crank it in, on sale. My only concern would be drilling on center for the tube or buy from JohnU.

Kenny Durrant

It turned out great! I'm glad you like it. I've made several for friends who love to fish. One called and said he made the mistake of showing his 7 year old son and now needs another. Lol
Very nice work on both of your parts. Growing up my dad always told me what lures to use. When I stated fishing with my father in law he left it up to me. When I asked how do you know what lures to buy with so many choices. He said "Most lures are made to catch fishermen ". I guess that holds true with pens.

RDHals

Love this, I need to find some of these blanks as I've got some friends that would love them

studioseven

It turned out great! I'm glad you like it. I've made several for friends who love to fish. One called and said he made the mistake of showing his 7 year old son and now needs another. Lol
I love it!!! Can we expect to see any of these on Exotic Blanks?
Seven

Top Bottom