First Yunstone Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from lefyldepens

lefyldepens

So nervous with this one, as I had been warned as it was made from stone it could just crack, especially when fitting the kit

Andy
50e34739b92b663ae588a60e52d5b3ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
VERY nice pen! Not familiar with Yunstone. Thinking it is similar to TruStone. I did a wee bit of looking on line and didn't see a US supplier. Is it available here?

jttheclockman

Hello Andy and welcome to the site. Glad to have you and it seems you have been doing this awhile. How about giving an introduction about yourself. We all like to get to know who joins us in this hobby. Also maybe you can give us a little insight on the material you used in making this pen and by the way well done. I too have never heard of this material and is available in other colors and where is it available to purchase. Thanks for joinging and look forward to seeing more of your work.

So from the state of NJ, welcome.

After doing a little google search I see these are basically Trustone type blanks and here is a vendor on Etsy and there are many Aussie vendors. https://www.etsy.com/listing/663374380/promotion-yunstone-pen-blanks-34-x-34-x

Last edited:

lefyldepens

Thanks for the kind comments. I have been enjoying this addictive pastime for just a year. I was lucky that I had someone to show me the ropes from day one so didn't have to learn something's the hard way.

I'm constantly looking for new ideas and woods

I have recently been sidelined making cufflinks from the many offcuts I have lying around.

These cufflinks have been crafted from some Brewdog Sour Beer barrel wood.

The small size comes in handy for improving skills

Andy
d9a2886926b0451dc1cc14d5077cdd8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom