First three for the new year

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolf creek knives

These are three knives I finished today. Two are for a customer and the other is for the annual Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation banquet and is my donation to the Veteran drawing at the dinner. Thanks for looking.

Left to right.

Elk Foundation donation. The handle material is Walnut Burl. The blade is a Dakota Skinner

The next two knives were made for a customer and both blades are Rio Grande Skinner's. The middle photo handle material is Curly Koa, the right is Walnut Burl.

All sheaths are hand made by me using Vegetable-tanned leather dyed in USMC black (I learned to wear gloves with this dye, stains for a very long time on your hands).

RMEF donation 2022.jpg Brian Bergan 2 2022.jpg Brian Bergan 1 2022.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I agree with all the above, Tom.
Excellent work all round.
The curly Koa is something special.

Alan
Thanks Alan. I love working with Koa, it never seems to be the same from the beginning. My wife and I will be in Ireland later this year on holiday. Not sure where you are but we'll be in Ireland for a week so maybe...just maybe, we can connect. I'd love to bring some local wood home. I know a lot of family members who would love to see it.

Alan Morrison

Thanks Alan. I love working with Koa, it never seems to be the same from the beginning. My wife and I will be in Ireland later this year on holiday. Not sure where you are but we'll be in Ireland for a week so maybe...just maybe, we can connect. I'd love to bring some local wood home. I know a lot of family members who would love to see it.
Tom, try to fit a trip up to my neck of the woods when you are in the auld country and I would be very pleased to meet up with you.
PM me sometime.
I'll make sure that you go home with, at least, some bog oak.
Alan

Top Bottom