First show

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Oldwagon

I did my first 3 day show this past weekend.I sold 1 pen.2 other booths had some pens set up.Selling them cheaper than mine.They each had similar pens.One of them told me last year not to under sale my stuff.But he cut his price down on this show.I learned that your location in a show makes a big difference.I will try again next year.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mac

bummer!! I have been getting ready to do a show in nov. Last year they had one guy selling slimelines for $20 take your pick , I think there will be at least 4-5 people selling them this year ,one of them being me. I have made and sold many pens ,but not many as cheap as $20. I might get to bring all of mine back home, or maybe show the other guys how to sell $45 to $75 pens with a couple of $20s throwed in.
You see we are all going to sell off the same table!!

Jgrden

I did my first 3 day show this past weekend.I sold 1 pen.2 other booths had some pens set up.Selling them cheaper than mine.They each had similar pens.One of them told me last year not to under sale my stuff.But he cut his price down on this show.I learned that your location in a show makes a big difference.I will try again next year.
Get a rope, I'll find a tree and we'll hang the bastard.

wudnhed

Sorry you didn't have a better show but glad your not discouraged and going to try again next year. I feel part of it is due to the economy because I see fewer people going to craft shows. Hopefully things will get better.

Many shows are tough right now...keep trying. I have many orders through other venues and dont have to do a show this year...but I would if I had time. I have fun at them, but so does my wife, who buys more of others' goods than we sell.

Top Bottom