First set of stoppers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

InkyMike

I'd never turned a stopper before (until a week ago I hadn't turned anything in over 35 years.) I ordered up some parts from Niles and just turned these out today. They are part one of Christmas gifts (second part will be wine bottle trays)

Michael

Attachments

• FEC2EE02-2F8B-4A91-85AD-A9A5AFCC9794.jpeg
    FEC2EE02-2F8B-4A91-85AD-A9A5AFCC9794.jpeg
    673.6 KB · Views: 109

BULLWINKLE

Beautiful work !!!!!!
Where did you order the stoppers & blanks ? They are much better than the ones I've seen. Thanks

InkyMike

Beautiful work !!!!!!
Where did you order the stoppers & blanks ? They are much better than the ones I've seen. Thanks
Thank you! I ordered them from Niles along with the stainless stoppers. I also purchased their mandrel and a few extra washers. These acrylic blanks turned really easy (at least I thought they did - I don't have anything to compare them to except the pen I made last week.). I'd definitely recommend these blanks.

Michael.

BULLWINKLE

Thank you! I ordered them from Niles along with the stainless stoppers. I also purchased their mandrel and a few extra washers. These acrylic blanks turned really easy (at least I thought they did - I don't have anything to compare them to except the pen I made last week.). I'd definitely recommend these blanks.

Michael.
Thanks !

Top Bottom