First rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RGABEL

RGABEL

Finally turned my EB Diamond Knurl rollerball. Blank is my own creation.

Took some thinking to assemble it, but I figured it out. Directions are for a Jr statesman which is slightly different.

Attachments

• 20240225_191947.jpg
    20240225_191947.jpg
    580.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 20240225_191934.jpg
    20240225_191934.jpg
    579.1 KB · Views: 69
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

Looks good! LOL. This makes me think of the first time I bought a rollerball kit. I looked at the parts and wondered what was missing and how the heck it could possibly go together. Those diamond knurl kits are great, definitely one of my favorites. I'm guessing you painted the tube white?

egnald

The Diamond Knurl Rollerball kits from Ed and Dawn at Exotic Blanks are a definite winner! Is that the Antique Copper one? The Antique Brass is my personal favorite, but the blank you used looks great with the copper finish. - Dave

RGABEL

Looks good! LOL. This makes me think of the first time I bought a rollerball kit. I looked at the parts and wondered what was missing and how the heck it could possibly go together. Those diamond knurl kits are great, definitely one of my favorites. I'm guessing you painted the tube white?
Tube is not painted. Was wondering if that was going to be a mistake but the colors were dark enough you do not "see" the tube.

RGABEL

The Diamond Knurl Rollerball kits from Ed and Dawn at Exotic Blanks are a definite winner! Is that the Antique Copper one? The Antique Brass is my personal favorite, but the blank you used looks great with the copper finish. - Dave
Yes, this is the Antique Copper component set. I have some Antique Brass, Antique Silver, and Gun metal sets as well.

Top Bottom