First PITH of the new year!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Or the last Pith of this year. Depends on the way you look at it.

Santa woke-up this morning to -14 with a windchill of -20. Laugh at the cold and said "We need to think of our friends".

With that in mind, it is time to make some new ones or refresh the old ones. How do we do that you ask???? With a PITH for everyone!

It doesn't matter your skill level. Old timer or newbie. Everyone is welcomed into this PITH. It is practice for the up-coming BASH of 2018. You know.......the party in Feb. The one with the contests. the Auctions. the prizes we get to enjoy for a year or even longer. (And is some cases, bragging rights)

The top brass of the IAP takes the shortest month of the year and makes it the best month. Time to show off what we can do. Tease those special people of the IAP. Even those that rode the long bus.

So here is the deal for this Pen In The Hat!

No theme. Trading pens and blanks with other members of the "best pen site in the world". For new members, it is a little taste of what is to come. Feb. is a wonderful time of the year here. It is a time to step out of your comfort zone, if you desire the challenge. For the older members it is sharing those little secrets we have learned over the years.

Starting today and going till Jan.8, 2018.......
You can post here that you want to join in, play, build, have fun, in this PITH.
At 10pm local time to me, I will close off any more entries and get all names into the hat.

On either Jan 9th or 10th I will post the pairing for this PITH.
It is up to you to contact your partner and make the arrangements to exchange your creations of wonder!
We would like them to be posted by the 31st of Jan so we have some posting for the beginning of the BASH that we can all smile or laugh at.

The only request I make, is that you tell me if you want to exchange within the USA or if International postage is your preference. I will do my best to honor this request.

So on your mark........get set........POST!

Last edited:

stonepecker

LOL @ Bikerdad

In, terrestrial matching is preferred, but I won't be too bothered otherwise.

There
are 13
places named Mars
in Russian Federation.
There
are 6
places named Mars
in France.
There
are 3
places named Mars
in Ukraine.
There
are 3
places named Mars
in Germany.
There
are 2
places named Mars
in America.
There
are 2
places named Mars
in Haiti.
There
is one place
named Mars
in Turkey.
I am looking just for you. :biggrin:

JohnU

It's been a long while since I participated in a PITH. Looking forward to sharing with anyone international or within the states. Thanks Wayne for organizing!

robutacion

It has been also a long time since my last Pith and on the last one, someone mentioned that "I screwed him" :eek: the screw idea at the time was a funny one, no doubt...!:biggrin::wink:

Someone here decided that I should be in it again so, I was gently invited so I better get my name down, do you hear, organizers..?:)

Cheers
George

Top Bottom