First Felt tip pen!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenCasso

PenCasso

Bog oak wood that I had ordered from Ukraine.

My first felt tip pen.

Attachments

• 20240429_174946.jpg
    20240429_174946.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 20240429_175117.jpg
    20240429_175117.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 91
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodwzrd

Well done. I carried a fiber tip pen as a daily writer for about three months because I was really apprehensive about how the clip rides on the body of the pen and I was worried about it scratching.

After three months of daily use there was no evidence of excessive wear and I absolutely love the way it writes.

sorcerertd

Looks good. I made one fairly recently just to try it out, not so much the kit, but just for daily use. I just started using it for journaling yesterday, so we'll see how it does over time. Probably depends a lot on the ink you use. If you test it with any shimmer inks, let us know how this pen does with them. Also, just a thought, this kit would be a great candidate for a closed end pen.

PenCasso

Looks good. I made one fairly recently just to try it out, not so much the kit, but just for daily use. I just started using it for journaling yesterday, so we'll see how it does over time. Probably depends a lot on the ink you use. If you test it with any shimmer inks, let us know how this pen does with them. Also, just a thought, this kit would be a great candidate for a closed end pen.
If I only new how to make it closed end...

I'm trying to see what tools to get to start trying kitless pens.

I'm devouring the site searching lol.

Top Bottom