First Charcuterie/Bread/Cheese board

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MRDucks2

MRDucks2

What do you do with a 15" wide Beli board? Make a Charcuterie board out of it and see what happens. Decided I would do 3 of these, one Beli, one natural edge Maple and one natural edge Pecan and see what happens at the wife's art and craft show this weekend.
14BC1DA2-79F3-43D1-A794-A6251093A2D5.jpeg

ADDF5F9C-016C-4420-932A-B21FDAF3B6FC.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

That grain does stand out a lot more compared to the little we see on a 3/4 pen blank. You do have me curious about the other live edge ones, though.

MRDucks2

That grain does stand out a lot more compared to the little we see on a 3/4 pen blank. You do have me curious about the other live edge ones, though.
Working on them now. Having to use some resin for fill. The FDA approved resin I am using has the luxury of a much longer working time and the drawback of a much longer cure time. Doesn't sit well with a turners need for quick gratification!😂

I add photos when they are done.

MRDucks2

Beautiful! I love the grain.
Thanks, Mark. It was the second nicest board of three. I found the nicest and decided not to buy it. Went back 2 weeks later and it was gone but the second nicest was still there. Now I kinda wish I bought the third one, also, but 6 foot long Beli boards 15-16 inches wide are a bit pricey.

Top Bottom