Finished "Bumble Bee"!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from USAFVET98

USAFVET98

Well, I finished the "Bumble Bee" and did a "Baby Bumble Bee" in 22 short to match.

As always, comments and critiques are greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• CIMG1170.jpg
    CIMG1170.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
They look great, Is the front sight removable? It look like you have a little overflow onto the front sight. I understand these got the attention of the manufacture. Good for you. I hope it gets you some recoginiton, a few dollars, and of course the satisfaction of designing something every one loves. Mike

USAFVET98

Mike,
The front sights are a pain in the A**. I did get a little over spray on them. I still have to mask them off and hit them one more time before they are ready to go.

Thanks for the comments..:)

They look great, Is the front sight removable? It look like you have a little overflow onto the front sight. I understand these got the attention of the manufacture. Good for you. I hope it gets you some recoginiton, a few dollars, and of course the satisfaction of designing something every one loves. Mike

Jim Smith

Very nice job. I think that the thugs that have been mugging the students here at Georgia Tech for the last 10 months would love to have a set of those; just to show team spirit and all...

Jim Smith

Top Bottom